Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Holiday Gift Giving Series 1 of 4: Gifts for Him

I have usually have a hard time searching for gifts for my husband, or brother or dad, it's always easier for me to get something for the kids or women of any age, well that was my pre-Etsy days. Being an Etsy seller made me not only appreciate the ease of finding something unique with just a few clicks but appreciating that each piece made is by hand.

'Gifts For Him' by Pink Paper Trail 

My Etsy finds. Gift for your husband, boyfriend or special someone this Christmas. All from Etsy.com, all handmade!


Cuff links/Mens Cufflinks/Gr...
$16.57

God gave me You Personalized...
$28.5

Mens Organic Cotton Slouchy ...
$40

loop / scarf "Stale&quo...
$24.9

Wedding Gift for Groom Anniv...
$15.99

Unique Christmas Gift-Gift f...
$30

Space Dye Sweater . Mens Swe...
$42

Wooden Beer Sign with Bottle...
$35

Mens Bicycle Tie - Silk Neck...
$30

Bicycle Wine Rack - Leather,...
$34

Mens Woodland RACCOON Pepper...
$65

Tri-Fold Mens Wallet. Person...
$74

1930's Fire Fighter Red ...
$64.99

Military Camping Bag/Backpac...
$98

I Pick You Nickel Silver Gui...
$11.5

Chukka Boot : Genuine Leathe...
$89
Sponsored by send bulk email from excel.

I will be posting a series of gift ideas in the coming days so do watch out for it.

 

Happy Holidays! 

 

PS. This is not a paid advertisement, I did not ask each seller for anything in exchange of posting their items. These are my personal finds over at Etsy.com.

1 comment:

  1. Economists have elaborated the economics of gift-giving into the notion of a gift economy. By extension the term gift can refer to anything that makes the other happier or less sad, especially as a favour, including forgiveness and kindness. Gifts are also first and foremost presented on occasions - birthdays and Christmas being the main examples.

    Sarah Khan
    Gifts To Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

It would be nice to hear from you...