Thursday, July 3, 2014

What's going on lately...?

Hello there!

Yeah, it's been quite a long time and I haven't written anything for long. I'm still figuring out things about blogging and to be honest I have not yet grasp it fully hopefully I get there one way or the other, hopefully someday. Not sure when, I hope soon though but I am patient when it comes to this, I know my pacing is slow though. Things had been pretty busy lately since the school started and I am trying my best to create new party printables at least every other day if I can't do it on a daily basis, I am also making research on what's hot. Aaand! I am trying to create my own digital characters now. Yep I am! So watch out for new items in my shop bearing my own digital character from old tales such as Alice in Wonderland and Little Red Riding Hood. You got characters in mind? Please please do let me know and I will do my best if I will be able to create them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be nice to hear from you...