Friday, March 27, 2015

A Big Thanks to All! My Pregnancy and My Baby Shower!

Sorry this is a late post already, I just want to share what transpired a couple of weeks ago, March 14th.


Yes, indeed we are having a BOY! And as I write, I am 7 months, 2 weeks + a day pregnant!

I hope it's not to late but I would just like to give you a glimpse of my pregnancy. My first trimester was tough, I was on bed rest for more than 2 months due to bleeding. The nausea and vomiting was endless and I was in that state not just in the morning but throughout the day, it was nothing like my first pregnancy. I lost a lot of weight because my stomach just couldn't take anything but plain soda crackers and water. Oh well, to each his own right? My little bump was making his BIG entrance that time! Fast forward to today... I am a lot lot better and a lot heavier ha ha! We are so excited to meet this little man inside me! Sometimes I day dream about him, forgive me, I know some expectant moms do that and not just me, riiiight???

We had a hot air balloon themed shower, my sister-in-law and her friends made it all possible, we had a few fun games and the day was just perfect! Thus, I would like to send my THANK YOU to everyone! And to my favorite person in the world - my husband, you are such a great cook, I love you so much! To all those who came, relatives and friends, you made this day really special to our little one and us. Thank you soo very much too for the presents and the love!




No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be nice to hear from you...